As a member of the Musicians’ Union you are entitled to many services and benefits and are welcome to attend events organised by the Union.

Click here to join the Musicians’ Union!


The Musicians’ Union has branches as members. When new individual members wish to join a  branch, its executive board processes the applications and confirms membership in the branch and thereby in the Musicians’ Union.

Membership fee

Membership fees 2023

  • 26 € per month
  • 10 € per month for students
  • 50 € per year for retired members or for members in disability pension

Unemployment Fund

If you are a wage earner, you can join the unemployment fund at the same time.


The membership fee in 2023 of the unemployment fund A-kassa is 8 euros per month.

Musicians’ Sick Fund

When joining the Musicians’ Union, you also join the Musicians’ Sick Fund.

Read more >